I haven’t written for a while and the reasons are life and working on two books. Which are not finished as yet. During this time the world has headed from bad to worse. I have decided to do most of this in point form to make it easier for reading.
1. I am tired of humans thinking this world belongs to them and animals are inconsequential. Animals are by far the most important creatures on this planet. They are the highest and best contributors to the ecology of the planet. Humans are the worst contributors to the ecological well-being of the planet.
2. I am tired of poaching and trophy poaching (hunting). The people who do these things are taking highly and critically endangered animals because they are; lazy, wealthy, egotistical, and ignorant people. They are taking the lives of these sentient and wonderful animals for their own greed.
3. I am sick of the meanness in this world and the person who is pushing people into severe meanness is the person elected to be the President of the US. He is an instigator and he is trying to cause a massive war he doesn’t care if he is going to fight allies or enemies. Yet, his cowardly self got five deferments to keep him out of Vietnam. Yet, he will be happy to kill you and your sons and daughters. Also for Americans and Canadians that under the UN agreement if someone, let’s say North Korea, drops a missile on Canada. Under the UN agreement the US being the nearest neighbour to Canada and an ally signed the UN agreement to help defend their allies including Canada. They have clearly stated that they will not help defend Canada if that happens, and that comes from President Trump.
4. For the first time in my life, I do believe there will be a war and not over anything but ego. I feel the end is near.
5. In two weeks we have had to witness at least three hurricanes two of which caused colossal damage to the areas they hit and three very damaging earthquakes. Why is this happening? It is climate change, you get the extremes of high temperatures, and horrible freezing temperatures. You get drastic weather changes but that same President declares it is a hoax. I never seen a more uneducated person than he is. I am so disgusted. The other day he created a new African country Zambia and it was not a mistake as he said it more than once.
6. I am so sick of people using words they don’t know the meaning of so I am going to help everyone with two words being bandied about like dirty words. These are the dictionary meanings and I have cut and pasted them from the dictionary. Being a liberal is someone who believes in the rights and freedoms for everyone. Being conservative comes from the word Conserve, but from what I have seen I have seen very little conservation from many.
adjective1 the values of a liberal society: tolerant, unprejudiced, unbigoted, broad-minded, open-minded, enlightened; permissive, free, free and easy, easygoing, libertarian, indulgent, lenient. ANTONYMS narrow-minded, bigoted.2 a liberal social agenda: progressive, advanced, modern, forward-looking, forward-thinking, progressivist, enlightened, reformist, radical. ANTONYMS reactionary, conservative.3 a liberal education: wide-ranging, broad-based, general.4 a liberal interpretation of divorce laws: flexible, broad, loose, rough, free, general, nonliteral, nonspecific, imprecise, vague, indefinite. ANTONYMS strict, to the letter.5 a liberal coating of paint: abundant, copious, ample, plentiful, generous, lavish, luxuriant, profuse, considerable, prolific, rich; literary plenteous. ANTONYMS scant.6 they were liberal with their cash: generous, openhanded, unsparing, unstinting, ungrudging, lavish, free, munificent, bountiful, beneficent, benevolent, big-hearted, philanthropic, charitable, altruistic, unselfish; literary bounteous. ANTONYMS careful, miserly.
adjective1 the conservative wing of the party: right-wing, reactionary, traditionalist; Republican; British Tory; informal redneck. ANTONYMS socialist.2 our more conservative neighbors may object to the modern architecture being proposed: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one’s ways; moderate, middle-of-the-road, buttoned-down; informal stick-in-the-mud. ANTONYMS radical.3 he wore a conservative blue suit: conventional, sober, modest, plain, unobtrusive, restrained, subtle, low-key, demure, unshowy, unflashy; informal square, straight. ANTONYMS ostentatious.4 a conservative estimate: low, cautious, understated, moderate, reasonable.nounliberals and conservatives have found common ground: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; Republican; British Tory.
There is truly no reason not to know the meaning of a word. There are dictionaries all over the place and on computers so look the words up.
7. I am really sick of the horrible things that people think they can do and get away with and unfortunately are getting away with them.
8. I am sick of people and their religious fanaticism. There is no god, pure and simple, there is no satan either. No one makes you the asshole you are but you. No one makes you beat your wife of girlfriend, no one makes you rape, no one makes you drink, drugs, or any other heinous garbage. It is you and only you can decided to stop this crap. Blaming things on invisible beings that have never existed is insane. Take responsibility for your own actions, never mind trying to pass the buck to some impossibly omnipotent being. Because if he existed and was all-powerful, why would he allow animals to be tortured and murdered, why would children be raped and tortured even by those professing to be his emissaries. Would he allow war and humans to pollute this world, no and don’t say it is satan. Because then you are saying that satan who is supposedly bad is strong than this ever powerful god. Grow up people I don’t want to see any more religious bullshit.
9. I am very sick about how we all have done our part to pollute this beautiful planet and everything in it. It is pretty much too late now to save it because we are half way through the sixth extinction. This is one caused by humans and only humans and there is no going back. The best I can hope for is that an asteroid does come this time. Humans are a scourge upon this planet.
10. I have never seen this much violence and cruelty on this planet since I was a small child watching the civil rights demonstrations. It has become so much worse than then. I am seeing the horrible Neo Nazi and white supremacists raise their ugly heads up everywhere and it makes me sick.
People, we have driven this world to the bring and in a very short time we are going over the edge if we can’t stop all this nonsense. What we have done is criminal and we are all responsible.